Tuesday 15 January 2008

Few Sketches 15/01/08







Here are a few quick sketches to get a feel for it. I like the ones you've put on so far Kanika!
I'm thinking maybe we can go really simple like 'purple and Brown'?
I try and Draw some simple faces etc... I went straight for the gorilla to see how we cold do that but tbh its harder than i thought.
I think maybe we could a couple of sketches? Because it sounds like you're beginning to enjoy the creepy crawly one? lol
Perhaps we could just animate them on their own doing what they would usually do if no-one was around or what ever? up to you.

1 comment:

Kanika said...

Haa digging the gorilla sketches! But I understand what you mean, that it will be really tricky to do because we would definatley want to do it justice if we did pick this character. Maybe it might be better if we did look at other characters where we can develop our skills without it potentially turning out very very wrong. I also loved the sketch of Wee Eck McGlone we might be able to do some good animation with him. I think the best thing to do is we each pick a character and I think what you said about having them interact both on their own and with each other....tell me what u think